Support area gives integral monitoring to the “One Laptop per Child” Educational Program technical platform through ongoing and timely care to ensure successful implementation of the program in each of the areas of incidence. This entails monitoring to:
- Software and security system installation in the XO laptops.
- Management of Internet service in schools.
- XO laptops software upgrade, maintenance and repair.
- Installation of a school network (server and connectivity equipment).
- Installation of filters for websites not suitable for minors.
- Development of educational software.
- Development of local sustainability strategies in each benefited area.